Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fantastic Fridge and Excellent Awards

I am proud to announce that My Fantastic Fridge Award is finished and ready to be awarded to the fantastic blogs that have earned a spot on my fridge. These blogs earned this distinction last month (see this post). Thank you for waiting patiently for this award.


Fantastic Fridge Award

On the Upside,
You Don't Have to Like Me...,
Classy Chaos,
Ordinary Art,
Moosh in Indy,
From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses,
Taken with a Grain of Salt,
Sarah and the Goon Squad,
The Bell Pages,
Latte Mommy,
The Superdad Chronicles and
Cry It Out: Adventures of a stay-at-home dad


Here is the code so you can add this award to your blog:


For those of you wondering how to earn a spot on my fridge, here is how it works. I use Google reader to subscribe to the blogs on my blogroll. When I read a post that really strikes my fancy I tag it for my fridge. Every couple of months I go through my reader and award spots on my fridge based on how many tags each blog received.

How do I pick blogs for my blogroll? Your comment, I follow. If I enjoy myself then I add your blog to my reader. If I have been popping in on your blog, but you are not listed on my blogroll, leave me a comment so I can get you on there.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have one more award to give out. I have been given the award of excellence from Maria at Mommy of Four, OhMommy at Classy Chaos and The Sports Mama at You Don't Have to Like Me. Thank you very much ladies. I appreciate it.

This award comes with rules and they are: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want-even those that have received it already, but please award at least 10 people.

I would like to pass this award on to

  1. Huckdoll at Hey, I'm Going Crazy, Are you Coming?
  2. Liz at The Lizness
  3. Carrie at The Gremlin Wrangler
  4. Don Mills Diva
  5. Lizzi at Dizzi Lizzi
  6. Amy at The Brat Pack
  7. Girlymom at The Red Door
  8. Lunanik at Secrets of a Black Heart
  9. Kim at Jogging in Circles
  10. Jim at The Busy Dad Blog
Wow, people that was a lot of hyperlinking! My fingers are killing me. It is time to pour myself a glass of wine. Don't forget to Blog Hop tonight.
Are you not a MEMBER OF THE WEEKEND BLOG HOPPERS? Well then you are seriously missing out. Head on over to The Busy Dad Blog and find out all about it.

Cheers!

19 comments:

Honeybell said...

I have secretly wanted that pink fridge on my blog since I first saw it . . . .mwah mwah!!

Thank you my dear, I'm honored to have a place on your fridge!!

Rachel said...

I L.O.V.E puffy heart that award!! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I'm super duper thrilled to have remained on your fridge!!
Congrats on your other award(s)!
:-)

LunaNik said...

Awwww...thanks so much!!

Kelly said...

I'm honored. I promise I am going to do a post this week to talk about the two awesome awards you gave me and to shower you with linky love. As soon as the heart challenge is over!
hugs

Amy said...

Oh thank you so much!! I'm so glad I found your blog and you are awesome!

krissy said...

You have a cute family! Look at you go with all these awards! I'm jealous!!!

TheVasquez3 said...

how fun!!

The Sports Mama said...

Thank you!!! I love that award! And its extra special because a spot on your fridge is so damn coveted! :)

Huckdoll said...

Thank you, Amy! I am touched, but mostly, I am so glad we met. I've "seen" you around and it sucks that I've been missing out on your amazing blog.

Thanks for the award (I will save it for my next award show post) and for the blogroll add. I'm on my way to update my own. ((Hugs))

Nissa - said...

Super cute award! Congrats on the one you received, too!

C said...

What a great blog you've got! I surfed in via a comment you left on Louann's (3 Boys and a Lady) blog.

I'll be back to check out some of your other posts!

carrie said...

thanks for the nod, Amy. I feel loved.

BuzzeeDad said...

THANK YOU!!! And I'm tickled that you like the Hop! Any excuse to drink n blog right?

Don Mills Diva said...

Wow - I am hnoured to receive the E award especially coming from you 'cause I know you know ggod blog. Thanks a ton!

OHmommy said...

Thank Amy.... what a cute award. You did such a nice job and it matches my blog colors. It will look so cute!

Mwah!

Kellan said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much for my great award - I love it!! See you soon. Kellan

Kimmylyn said...

Amy.. Thanks so much for the award.. I was not around much this weekend and was happy to pop over and see this!!

I hope your having a great weekend!

Victoria said...

Aw - lots of nice new bling! Your blog is indeed Excellent!

Lizzi said...

Aw, thanks darlin'!