Friday, January 11, 2008

Updating my Fridge

Welcome to the second installment of
Blogs that belong on my Fridge.

If you have seen my comments on your blog then you know that I am an avid blog reader. I currently have 40 blogs that I subscribe to in my Google Reader. While I would love to list all 40 of these blogs on my blogroll, I am a simple woman who doesn't like clutter.

(Okay, my husband, please pick yourself off the floor and stop laughing. I'd have you know that a cluttered blog is much more distracting than a cluttered counter top!)

So to keep my blog tidy, only 12 blog links are allowed on my sidebar. (Look over there, to your right.) I call this esteemed place My Fridge, and it is time to refresh, and post a new list of 12.

Without further ado, here is the list of the 12 blogs that impressed me the most over the last 2 months.

  1. On the Upside
    Favorite post: Sorry, Hon ... Were You Saying Something?

  2. You Don't Have to Like Me...
    Favorite post: Not A Contact Sport? Yeah, Right!

  3. Buttermom...Classy Chaos
    Favorite post: Will work for gifts...

  4. Ordinary Art
    Favorite post: Jesus even loves a ball buster like you.

  5. Moosh in Indy
    Favorite post: Literary birth control.

  6. From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses*
    Favorite post: Thursday Thirteen

  7. Taken with a Grain of Salt*
    Favorite post: A confidence booster for Mama.

  8. Sarah and the Goon Squad*
    Favorite post: Just ONE of the Reasons 3 Year Olds Probably Shouldn’t Watch Futurama

  9. The Bell Pages
    Favorite post: Honeybell's Great Day

  10. Latte Mommy*
    Favorite post: Open Mouth, Insert Foot

  11. The Superdad Chronicles*
    Favorite post: Busted by a Three-Year-Old

  12. Cry It Out: Adventures of a stay-at-home dad
    Favorite post: Who’s the sucker now?
Have fun checking these blogs out.

All you bloggers out there, keep writing funny and thought provoking posts. I will be reading and looking for a reason to put you on my fridge.


*
These blogs have the distinction of being on my fridge since November 2007.

17 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously! I've delighted you twice! I am so ridiculously pleased! I'm glad hubby is in bed, I'm doing a little happy dance in my chair! Thank you so much Amy! I am so thrilled! I love your other choices! Almost all of them are regular reads!!
Gawrsh. Aw Shucks. And what not! Thank you! I am so honored!

JohnnyO said...

Thanks for sharing these blogs and posts. These (including yours) are written wonderfully so I will continue to keep up with them. - JohnnyO http://fatherhoodmatters.blogspot.com

Kellan said...

What a cute idea!! I am so honored to be #1 on your list and I just love this fridge idea - aren't you too smart! I have been thinking that I would love to do something like this (not the fridge, I'm not smart enough to come up with something so cute) - but the idea of recognizing all you guys that I love to go visit - I really am going to make the time to do that soon - it is such a great idea and so nice to do for each other!!! I really appreciate this Amy - it means alot coming from a fellow blogger (and friend) that I truly enjoy and respect and I also love some of the other sites you mentioned - good choices - you have very good taste - like me!! Thanks again and have a great weekend. Kellan

Honeybell said...

I'm honored! This is also a great idea by the way. There are so many talented bloggers out there, it's impossible to list them all!

louann said...

Wow! A whole new list of new blogs to visit.

I think this is such a great idea of yours =)

lattemommy said...

Oh, Amy! I'm feeling the love!!! Thanks for the recognition, and thanks for being one of my most faithful readers! I love your blog, and I plan to check out the others on your list...

*mwah*

themommykelly said...

Thanks Amy. I appreciate the link and spreading the love. I love some of your favorites too. Very entertaining!

moosh in indy. said...

I've never been on a fridge before! OOH! It's a whole new day, the sun is even shining brighter.
Thanks girl!

gypsytears said...

Oh man, now I have to spend more of my hours reading. But it's good reading. Thanks for the hook-ups. Seriously though, most of these people write so well I feel like I was cheated in school.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Cool! Thanks for the love!

Don Mills Diva said...

Thank you so much for giving me some great new blogs to check out - I'll definitely be back here too!

Kelly said...

Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for still wanting to admit knowing me after you had.
Peace!

jennwa said...

That looks like a great list, I read many of them already but I will check out the ones I have not read yet. Thanks.

Marla said...

Cool. I will have to check them out. I have a totally non cluttered house but my blog is very very busy with a very busy side bar. I can't help it.

The Sports Mama said...

Since I can in all honesty say that I have long coveted a spot on your fridge.... Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am in some great company up there, too! :)

OHmommy said...

Awww... thanks Amy. The fridge idea is too cute.

I too love reading blogs and yours is one of the first I check out! You rock!

Kathryn said...

This is my first visit to your blog. What a fun site! And your family is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for all the links, I'll have to check them out.
I'm so glad I stopped by. :)