Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just Doing My Part

This is a public service post designed to impart real information for internet users who have previously left here empty handed.
100% bounce rate searches courtesy of Google Analytics.

1. How to draw Elmo - First of all, sorry if you viewed my "Stupid Elmo" post first. I am not an artist. These people know what they are doing.

2. Marble up nose or What do you do when your child put corn up her nose - My daughter did this. What you need to do is get off the computer and CALL YOUR DOCTOR. They will want see your child right away.

3. 10 minute mile pace songs - I start off every run with "Ingition" by TobyMac. Also by TobyMac on Portable Sounds - "Boomin'", "I'm For You", "Suddenly", "Feelin' So Fly" and "Made To Love". Other artists and songs are; "WooHoo" from the Starship Troopers Soundtrack, INXS "New Sensation Remix", Red Hot Chili Peppers "Give It Away", Elvis vs Jxl "A Little Less Conversation", Jars of Clay "Work", Switchfoot "Gone", and Blink 182's "Stay Together For The Kids" and "First Date".
All these songs keep me clipping along at the pace you are looking for. Have a good run.

4. Nikki Fontaine - I am very sorry. When I wrote this post, I didn't consider that someone would already have this name. I retract my previous statements. Nikki Fontaine is a perfectly acceptable name held by many upstanding citizens. My bad. Please forgive me.

5. Nicholas Kroon - He's my dad. Can I help you?

13 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

omg you make me laugh!

lattemommy said...

I have google analytics too. Isn't it fun?

ConverseMomma said...

Nikki Fontaine is a stripper name. Sorry, it just is.

I can't believe I keep missing your calls. Damn blackberry needing to charge. What kinda boyfriend is he anyway?

I am going to be at my parent's today, but let's plan a time to talk this week.

I swear I'm a real girl. I exist outside of the blogging world.

Luv ya!

Kellan said...

You are a funny girl! I'm still giggling about the Nikki Fontaine one - too funny! Have a good Sunday Amy - see you in SF in July! Kellan

Tara R. said...

I don't have google analytics, but wordpress does give me my search terms.... there are some strange people out there, very strange....

blog hopping -etcetera

3XMom said...

lo. thanks for the pace songs - always looking for something to add to my running IPod lists. I am NOWHERE near a 10-minute mile, but maybe these will help me speed up!

The Sports Mama said...

One of these days I'll have to do a post on the search terms that lead people to me. The world is a strange, strange place.

*and THANK YOU for your comment the other day. It really does mean a lot.*

Amy said...

Funny, funny!!

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Hahaha you are sooo funny! Poor Nikki, I hope she wasn't too mad...

Rachel said...

Ha Ha Ha!!
You are too funny darlin'.

OHmommy said...

Dude.... I puffy heart google analytics.

NH Yocal said...

You are killing me here...now I have to read all of your posts!!

NH Yocal said...

BTW, just found that TobyMac Ignition song and LOVE it! It will be on my ipod next to Galvanize by chem bros.