Friday, December 7, 2007

Flaunt It Friday: Guilty Pleasure

The Mommy Kelly at Taken with a Grain of Salt has presented her Flaunt it Friday Challenge. This week...Guilty Pleasure.
My Guilty Pleasure?
Speed.
Driving Fast.Passing Everyone.
Having more horsepower.And knowing how to use it.







I have become more responsible since having children. I haven't driven over 100 mph in awhile. I use to drive 100 to 120 mph everyday.
Yes, I was that girl.

Now I have kids, and I've slowed down. But every so often I put the pedal to the metal and pass everyone.
Just Because I Can.

Pictures are courtesy of Google Images. I have driven each of these cars at some point in time, and one of them I currently zip around in.

Want to participate in Flaunt it Friday? Post your link here and leave me a comment so I can see yours. Has Friday come and gone? No worries, it's never too late to Flaunt It!

4 comments:

Just My Type said...

You go sistah!

I bet your driving record is flawless too.

I find the "bad" drivers out there are the ones who don't enjoy it, aren't paying attention, or those who think because they are driving slow they aren't a hazard. I usually find myself behind them when it's time to merge...and say a little prayer.

Amy said...

Just My Type - I do have a flawless driving record, but not because I don't get pulled over. See "Catch and Release" for my most recent encounter

Anonymous said...

Now that's one huge guilty pleasure! 100 -120!? Holy smokes! You go girl!

Thanks so much for participating!

Candi said...

Wow---I was one of those girls, too, but I don't think I ever drove that fast. Mostly because my 1979 Monte Carlo couldn't go that fast!! After that car, I upgraded to a 1979 Chevy Malibu....both cars were manufactured the year I was born!! My first new car was a 2000 Nissan Altima and then we had kids and moved to the minivan!!