Friday, January 25, 2008

They are Watching Me!

Welcome MEMBERS OF THE WEEKEND BLOG HOPPERS. Are you not a member? Well then you are seriously missing out. Head on over to The Busy Dad Blog and find out all about it.

Here's something fun. I got this idea from dlyn. She went to Blogthings.com where you choose your favorite image and they tell you what job you would be best at. I am very wary of these things. I mean seriously, an image is going to reveal that much about me. We will see about that.

Ok, magic image that I adore. What does my selection of you say about me?


You Should Be a Manager

Seriously? Ok, smarty pants, why should I be a manager?

You're very organized, (sure) motivated, (absolutely) and methodical.(Why do you have to use that creepy word? Isn't methodical usually synonymous with serial killer?)

Fair and objective, you can see all sides of a conflict. You are a good mediator. (I can't argue with that.)


You are task oriented. (Let me consult my to do list.) You do well with deadlines and schedules.(Yep, I procrastinate right down to the deadline and then bust my a** to get it all done on time.)


And while you can be a task master at times,(At times? You mean like every time I open my mouth?) you're good at managing people and listening to their input.(Well that's sweet. I thought I was listening to their input so they would be more inclined to do what I ask of them.)


You do best when you:
- Must have attention to detail (Is that a bad thing?)
- Are in charge of people (I hate being in charge of people. I'd rather do everything myself. Less mistakes that way.)

You would also be a good accountant or personal assistant.

Well friends, that confirms it. Blogthings.com is watching me. They know that I am a office manager who's duties include accounting and anything else the CEO throws at me and they are using the information to FREAK ME OUT!

What does blogthings.com know about you?

22 comments:

Honeybell said...

Oh wow . . . I got social worker.

"You do best when you:

- Have a lot of responsibility
- Greatly impact someone's life with your work"

I AM a nurse . . . pretty darned close!

dlyn said...

It truly is amazing how much they can tell about us from just one picture, isn't it? Cracks me up!

Mamarazzi said...

i should be an artist...VERY interesting! and a little overly accurate...spooooky!

You are incredibly creative, spontaneous, and unique.
No one can guess what you're going to do next, but it's usually something amazing.
You can't deal with routine, rules, or structure. You're easily bored.
As long as you are able to innovate and break the rules, you are extremely successful.

You do best when you:

- Can work by yourself
- Can express your personality in your work

You would also be a good journalist or actor.

Unknown said...

Hey! Mine said I should be a mechanic. Funny thing was, at one time I was training to be one. That is until I decided it wasn't for me. I am mechanically inclined, so there's got to be something to this! It said I could also be a carpenter. Funny thing.. I did that too for awhile!!
Freaky!

OHmommy said...

Hmmm... they said POLITICAN. I hate politics. But the rest was true.

Confident, assertive,
Stubborn and opinionated,

Yup, yup
uh-huh, and yup

Thanks. That was a good one!

Caffeine Court said...

Hey-I almost forgot it's Happy Hour!!!

I'm so freaked out by my new blog template that I lost track of time!

SHW said...

Mine said "politician" too! The traits were all right on too! What do you think? Sexy Housewife for President!

Fun stuff for bloghopping night!

SHW

ConverseMomma said...

I'm about to check it out. I just needed to ask ya a stupid question. How do I put that so-cool-I'm-still-smiling-at-getting-it-award on my blog. I copied the properties and tried to put it in as an image, but blogger said NO DICE!
Have an awesome weekend.
Peace!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Came from the blog hopping. WOOOP! Nice to meet you. (Seriously, must put down second glass of wine. Uh. One is enough) ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm bloghopping on by. I think I need to try out this idea. I wonder what I'll get? haha.

Tara R. said...

It says I should be a Doctor... there are too many ways to go with that. =)

Etcetera - blog hopper

LunaNik said...

I got the social worker because I work best when my work strongly impacts someone else's life...the other suggestion for the pic I choose was a SAHM. Funny cuz, I AM ONE!

passin thru via blog hoppers.

Sarabeth said...

I got military.

Uh, no. I refuse to follow rules without know why the rule exists in the first place.

Blog hopping--HP

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! Do it yourself for best results. Man, I'm a terrible manager. People under me just laze around. Wait. That makes me the best manager. EVER!

Anonymous said...

OH! how ungracious of me... THANKS for pimping the Weekend Blog Hoppers!

Anonymous said...

lol. Apparently I should be either a doctor, a therapist or a detective. Hmmm... That's so not me. I'm a history teacher. lol

Too funny. Thanks for the link and the fun.

Happy Hopping.

carrie said...

Ugh, mine said politician. At first I was like, "Uh uh!" But then I read the description and it made a little more sense. But a politician? I can't think of anything more mind numbingly boring than that!

Anonymous said...

I should be a teacher apparently. But there didn't seem to be an option for millionare playboy.

Blog hopper.

Anonymous said...

that was a good one!

Oh - and I joined the weekend blog-hoppers thing!

Maureen said...

Well, I should be a doctor. Funny, really, as I have worked with doctors for nearly 30 years. Must be rubbing off on me. ;)

Maureen
Blog Hopper

Anonymous said...

Hi! Doing some hoppin' and found you.

This...
I thought I was listening to their input so they would be more inclined to do what I ask of them.
... made me laugh out loud.

Well done!

1stopmom said...

Just want to say a quick hi and I really like your site.

Blog Hopping on by......