Thursday, January 31, 2008

What do you think?

I was tagged by PB&J in a Bowl for this thought provoking meme. It seems pretty easy, let’s see how it goes.
Finish the sentence with the first thought that comes to mind.

I know I am loved.
I believe in God.
I fought the urge to think about my last fight.
I am angered, rarely.
I love sunny weather.
I need a new bikini.
I take care of myself.
I hear city noises while I work.
I drink when I’m stressed.
I hate the word hate.
I used PB&J’s answer for that last sentence.
I want my kids live near me when they grow up.
I like to think that we will get along.
I feel wonderful when I come home to my family every night.
I wear jeans whenever I can.
I left my parents house right after high school.
I do not regret that decision.
I hope to get to know my step-mother better.
I dream about the life I live now, I don’t think I could dream up anything better than my reality.
I drive an Audi.
I listen to people complain.
I think they are unhappy because they focus on their troubles.
I wish they would spend more time enjoying their life and less time complaining about it.
I should be more sympathetic towards them.
I regret some of the things I’ve said.
I care about what others think of me.
I said “I’m sorry” to people because it makes me feel better.
I wonder how many apologies I didn’t make that I should of.
I changed more diapers that I can count.
I cry when my children do anything for the first time.
I lose things very easily and my husband always finds them for me.
I leave the house each morning before anyone else wakes up.
I am grateful for my job, my husband and my children. They are everything to me. And whenever I am sad about other relationships in my life I remind myself that my husband understands me. My kids love me. At the end of the day, the year and my life THAT will be the only thing that really mattered.

Who shall I tag? How about The Sports Mama and LatteMommy.

What thoughts will this meme provoke from you?

7 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

I like that meme - thanks for sharing.

pb&j in a bowl said...

Great job!!

The Sports Mama said...

Interesting thoughts you've got randomly poking out there :)

My challenge on this will be to actually LEAVE the first thing I put down and not tweak it 'til it says what I really want it to!

Unknown said...

Thank you for that. It's nice getting to know you a little better through the almighty meme!

E said...

This reminded me of the Proust questionnaire in the Sunday Times. I love how these random thoughts squeak through...thanks for this

lattemommy said...

Tag duly noted. I apologize in advance for the mindless drivel that will result from my putting down my first thought. Sometimes my first thoughts are a tad wacky.

Victoria said...

This was a great meme! This one "I cry when my children do anything for the first time." Me, too.

=)